War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tango// Macarena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

Tango// Macarena Empty
PostSubject: Tango// Macarena   Tango// Macarena EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Some things you should probably read first:
~Do NOT PM me asking to buy or trade for any of my characters. Unless specifically stated, none of the characters listed below are up for sale or trade.
!Just because a character is not listed here doesn't mean it is not still in my possession. Some I don't list, others I completely forget to add, so if you are curious, please PM me in a respective manor. When people are rude it discourages me to reply.
@My "Fursonas" are characters I consider to represent me in one way or another. I have no one character that represents me as a whole. My "Mains" are the characters I use most often, or that have a special meaning to me. My "Sides" are characters I don't use as much, but I still love and care for.
#If a link is broken, I would appreciate if you would PM me or post letting me know [: I like to have things orderly and fashionable. :p
$I use all of my characters, some more often than others. There are many ways I use them; art, writing, roleplay, more art, etctect. If you are concerned with how I use my characters, please PM me in a respectable manor. You aren't worth my time if your rude. :J
%Yes, I do have a lot of characters. Sue me, fine me, flame me, I don't really care. I use and love them all, so keep your comments to yourself.
^If you have an issues with a character I am posting, how I'm posting them, about a character all itself, etcetc, please, do not post on this thread. PM me (: Only post here with nice, friendly comments.

Fursonas;
Tawk
Tango
Macarena
Emmaly
Xynex (Markings & scars the same in canine form)|Alien Cat Form
Chantilly
Gravity
Tookie

Mains;
Inferno Onx
Kinjah