War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

Michael B] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

"Uh-huh, see. I don't lie." Devlin grinned and took another sip, "Gotta try things, man. Life is tooooooo boring if you don't." He raised an eyebrow at his last statement, glancing behind himself then back to Kaktios. "What, did?" He asked, setting his cup down and blowing his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Kakatios continued staring outside with an almost unreadable expression, "It's someone from where I was before I met you. But I thought he was dead." He shifted his eyes back to Devlin then, "He's only a human, but a strong one. Evil and just about insane too." He looks outside gain and mutters to himself, "My fault for that though."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Devlin frowned, tilting his head to the side slightly and turned to examine the man. "I highly doubt it is your fault." He said, scratching below his chin. "Why d'you think he'd be dead?" He then asked, turning around to make eye contact with Kakatios
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Kakatios shook his eyes and then locked his eyes on Devlin's, "I do know it's my fault. And I thought he would be dead because I set it up in such a way that he would be killed." He frowned a bit then, "Either he killed the two who should have killed him, or they gave up. Or...he figured out the entire truth. But whatever the case, He shouldn't pose that much of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

"Hmm..." Devlin cupped his coffee in his hands, looking down at it. "Seems... interesting. If he like, going to come after you or anything?" He asked, "Or me?"

Uhg short post is short LOL Sorry ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Kakatios took a sip of coffee then thoughtfully, taking his time to respond. "I'm his target. He seeks revenge, so don't go getting yourself in harm's way. He is no demon, but he is evil and corrupt as one and has the powers of them too last time I observed him." He shrugged then and sighed, "He'll probably make his move when he thinks I won't expect it and I don't really want him to try and kill you too, so...I'll have to do something to counter that."

-----

LOL that's okay. Don't be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"I don't draw crazy people to me on purpose, they just end up, discovering me." Devlin chuckled at that, "Well, just watch your back, and don't do anything stupid, 'kay? 'Cause if I have to rescue your butt, then you're gonna owe me one." He drank from his coffee, "A big one."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

"Ha! You saying I'm crazy? If I remember correctly they have a saying." He thinks a moment, "Oh, right. Birds of a feather flock together. So if I'm crazy, you are too!" Kakatios laughs then, "I don't need you to save my butt. Either I will kill him or he will kill me. It's that simple. You really don't want to have to be watching out for him as well as those who are after you."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 pm

"I'm not crazy, whatchu talkin' 'bout?" Chuckling, Devlin shook his head. "You better be killing him then, because if he kills you, shit's gonna go down." He raised his eyebrows, "I watch out for everyone and thing, sooooo yeaahhhh."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Kakatios laughed again, "Yeah, sure, you're not crazy. Whatever you say." He nods then, "I'll be sure to kill them then. It will be tough though, But not impossible. Just don't get in my way!" He frowned for a moment then, "That's good of you. But I don't think I need watching out for. I appreciate it though."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm

"Yes, yes." Devlin said then , absentmindedly. He put his elbows on the table and rested his chin on both of his hands. He thought about saying something, but decided not to. He didn't even know exactly what to say, other than that he wanted to help. Which, he figured Kakatios would just deny that, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Kakatios gazed at Devlin, his coffee forgotten. He then looked over Devlin's shoulder at the door again briefly. Right as he did that is when the entire wall next to the two just exploded outwards, flinging wood and masonry outwards. A black sword zoomed right over the head of Kakatios just as he was reacting to the wall's collapse, he jumped away from the stool glaring outside, having actually missed the sword though.

-------

YAY ACTION.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

WHOO

--

Devlin sat still, not seeming to be too affected by it all and only standing after it seemed to be over. Grabbing his halo around his neck, he pulled it off his neck and it shape-shifted into a sword with ancient symbols engraved on the blade. He twirled it around with one hand, putting the other in his pocket. "Uhm, what are you going to do about this?" He asked Kakatios, keeping his eyes where there wa sonce a wall, waiting for all of the dust to clear from the air.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Kakatios glanced over at Devlin and smiled, "Well, kill him obviously." He paused a moment and then added, "Duh!" He stood silent then, gazing out through the dust as it settled enough for them to see...no one and nothing except for debris, "Well that's odd of him. to do. Where is..." It's then he realized his mistake, he turned around quickly, a scythe attached to chain appeared. Links of the chain were in his hand while the rest of the weapon's chain coiled around his body loosely with the blade of the scythe itself hovering above his head. But that all happened in a blink of an eye and before Kakatios could react as the sword that had gone by unseen impaled itself into his torso down to the hilt with the blade sticking out through his back. "Ow...what the hell. That hurts, but it won't do anything to me! Where are you hiding!?"

-----

OH NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Devlin watched with interest, looking around the room curiously with narrowed eyes, watching as the sword cut into his friend. He drew in a sharp breath and and backed up towards the blown-out wall, still only holding his sword with one hand. "Only cowards hide." He growled, eyes darting around for any sign of the un-seen man.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 am

Kakatios looked over at Devlin and shook his head, "He...usually is very straightforward when it comes to attacking me. I don't see why he hides now." He looks down at the sword impaled into his body, "He also knows that this can't hurt me, not easily anyways." Kakatios shifted his gaze back to Devlin and then found himself snatched into the air and through where the wall was and out onto the street. He's then slammed against the ground repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 am

"It's because I'm here." Devlin 'hrrumphed', taking off his sunglassed, "Afraid to fight an Angel hmm? Pansy." He shook his head, watching as Kakatios was snatched into the air. His sword turned back into his Halo and floated back above his head, and he placed two fingers of his left hand between his eyes, extending his right arm towards Kakatios. Muttering a few words of a totally different language, he stopped in mid-air before hitting the ground again, the sword being pulled from his body quickly and without pain, floating back towards Devlin so he could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Kakatios grumbled as the sword was pulled from his torso and remained floating in the air, a bit dazed after hitting the ground. He looked over at Devlin and as the sword floated to him, "Wait, don't let it touch you." His eyes drifted to the roof of the coffee shop and muttered, "Ah, there you are." He righted himself, moving back to his feet, his eyes still focused upwards, "Well that was clever of you, but..." As he finished his words the chain scythe launched upwards with frightening speed, but barely heard was a spell to counter it, with speed to match the scythe a white sword deflected the scythe's blade. As the blades of each weapon met there was the sound of an explosion and the roof of the coffee shop began to collapse.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Devlin stopped and simply let the sword float in the air, carefully stepping around the debris and out into the street. The rest of the coffee shop's customers and staff were pouring out into the street as well, Marty tapped him on the shoulder, asking what was going on. Devlin didnkt reply at first, but slowly began to explain. "I'm guessing I'm going to have to pay for all of this, huh?" He asked. Marty didn't reply, in which made Devlin sigh. He didn't know if he should help Kakatios or not, torn between helping and just watching.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Kakatios couldn't help but laugh as he overheard the conversation between Devlin and Marty. "You could just run, I'm sure someone will donate some money to the guy." He refocused his attention as the man landed on the ground between Devlin and Kakatios, but he was surrounded by a grey mist making it hard to actually see the man except for a outline of his body. After he landed, he spoke in a deep, commanding voice, "You killed all three of them, I will not you escape. And with that, the white sword came darting at Kakatios and the black sword hurtled itself at Devlin, carrying with itself a malice all its own, separate from the man in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Devlin was about to reply when the sword came towards him, grazing his arm and drawing blood. "What the fuck!" He blinked in surprised and jumped back, Marty and the people took a run for it. Be grabbed his arm as the wound began to burn, "You really are like a demon, aren't you?" He growled, dodging the blade as it kept coming towards him. His halo spun around in place, humming, as thought it were trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:22 pm

You know you don't have to RP right now. I know your mind is focused elsewhere.

--------------------

Kakataios let out a unearthly hissing noise, his attention solely focused on the white sword. A sword that was more aligned with Devlin's aspect that the man shouldn't be able to use, but was doing so quite well. The holy sword was steadily deflecting the scythe away repeatedly as it made its way to Kakatios. Kakatios for his part stood his ground, not knowing how the man mastered it so well. While he was figuring out a way to go the offensive himself, the black sword kept on going after Devlin. If Devlin had been a mortal, the simple graze would have been enough to defeat him, but that wasn't the case and that is when the man spoke again. "Well, well, look at this. I caught you as a weakling. Now you will die."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Nahn it's alright ]]

Devlin couldn't help but laugh, "Weakling? Me? I killed a god, try that on for size, puny human." He smiled, dodging the sword yet again. His halo grew in size, it moved down his body, then when it got to his feet it moved back up, slowly, and as it moved it changed his appearence. Left standing, was a taller.com more muscular person, however, he was no longer human, but an anthropomorphic wolf withe the same markings and colours as his feral wolf form. He was wearing a t-shirt with holes cut in the back so his wings could come through, and long shorts with no shoes, but bandages were wrapped around his feet and toes all the way up to the feathers on his legs; the same banage wrapped from the knuckles on his fist up to the feathers on his arms. "Let's go, c'mon." He beckoned, ice forming around his hands as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 pm

The man simply laughed as Devlin spoke and barely gave him a glance as he transformed, "I was not talking to you, but if you want to defend this murderer then I will have to kill you as well." and with that, the grey mist expanded rapidly. The vapors of it cloaking him completely and hiding the swords from view. Kakatios could no longer see Devlin, but could sense that he was still there.But his focus was still mainly on the holy sword as it was only about ten feet away now. Yet even then he held his ground, using a spell to make the chain of the scythe longer and longer, the links of it coiling outward and in the air making no sound as they went. As he was doing that, the man walked within view of Devlin, the black sword nowhere in sight, but somewhere hiding in the mist. The man eyed Devlin, "Why do you help him? Do you even know what he did? Why can I not have justice?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Devlin blinked as the mist expanded, looking around as things disappeared from view, but not being surprised as the man came into view. His off-white nose twitched as he inhaled and memorized the scent of him, "Well. I help him because he is a friend, however," he wiggled his now ice-covered fingers, "I know not of what he did, it was his business not intended for me." He tilted his head slightly, tensing as he saw the sword that was atttacking him. "I am an Angel of people in need. If you wish, I will listen to your view of what this man has done. Justice will be served if I deem fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: