War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

Michael B] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Devlin felt Kakatios move and opened his eyes to look at him. "Mmn a raven, nice. I love birds." He commented, taking another drink of water. "Isnkt it nice to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Kakatios nodded at Devlin, "Well, thank you. I don't think I have much control over it right now." He nods again, "Yes, it was nice. How was the shower, how's your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 pm

"Good and good, I guess. It sort ofstill hurts, but it's better than before." He shrugged, rubbing his shoulder. "Ahhh my fur is soft." He smiled, off in his own little world.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

"That's good though, glad hat it's better." He tilted his head then and then let out a chirpy laugh as he watched Devlin. "Yes, it is, I noticed that when I was on you."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 pm

"Soft fur, man, gotta have it. Chicks dig it," Devlin looked thoughtful for a moment, "except not really. I think I would just freak them all out. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:37 pm

"What about smooth feathers?", Kakatios asked jokingly. He nodded, "Well, if they won't enjoy it, guess you have to find someone who will. Would be a difficult search though."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"As if, bird! Obviously you enjoy it, considering you thought it was soft too, so ha!" Devlin mock pouted, "So meannn."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Kakatios blinked and then laughed, "Well, yes...I would. But I'm not a chick, so I don't think you want me rubbing your fur telling you how soft it is!" He tilted his head then, "Oh, yesh, sure, I'm mean!"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 pm

"Maybe I would. How do you know? Oooooo." Devlin chuckled, "Yes, yes you are. Very mean." His tail wagged slightly, feathers puffing up. "Meanie face."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 pm

He laughed again, "Well, I don't have anything to rub you with, even if you would enjoy it." Kakatios bowed his little birdy self, "Oh, I am so sorro for being so terribly mean to you. Whatever can I do to make up for this?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Devlin tapped his chin in thought. "I dunno. I guess your sorry is enough, for now." He smiled, turning himself around so he could lay on the floor on his back. "Loonnggg day, man. Long." He yawned and stretched out his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:01 am

Kakatios laughed quietly, "Why thank you for accepting my apology." He hopped off the couch and landed beside Devlin and nodded, "Yes, incredibly long. But we're both alive."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 am

"Fore the moment, anyways." He joked, touching Kakatio's feathers, "You feel like my chickens. Well... when I used to have chickens." He said, "My feathers feel... different, I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 am

Kakatios stretched out his wings and then pecked playfully at Devlin, "Who's the mean one now! A chicken? Hope you don't plan on eating me1" He folded his wings up and look at Devlin's feathers. "I'm sure they do, but I'll wait before trying to touch."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 am

"Noooo, I never ate them. They were pets." Devlin said, poking his beak. "Uh, yeah, because Ikm pretty sure you couldn't feel them anyways." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

"Well good, I probably would taste bad anyways!" He laughed again as Devlin poked his beak, "Well, true, I'll just remember to do it later whenever I can." Kakatios then hopped over to one of Devlin's wings and stare at it.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:17 am

"Along with rubbing my fur, huh?" Devlin asked. His wings were a mixture of blue, tan, and maroon and mostly made of large, almost circular feathers, while the ones on his arms and legs wer e long. His wings weren't very big either, they didn't even seem like they could carry his weight, but they did.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 am

Kakatios didn't respond to the question, he turned his head to one side, eyeing the pattern of Devlin's wings. "Yes, they are very unique." He extended one of his wings and placed it on Devlin's, "Very different, but I like yours."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:23 am

"They are unique to me, no other Angel has them, had them, or ever will have them." He said, smoothing out the feathers on one. "That's why I have to keep them hidden a lot when I go out, I'm always recognizable by them"
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

Kakatios looked up at Devlin, "That's...fascinating. I wish I had the same uniqueness." He looked back down at Devlin's wing, "Yes, would be hard to explain to the mortals."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:29 am

I guess that
Okay
Someone told me its a psycholigical fact that, if you tear the paper off of your drink bottle, it means your sexually frustrated
LOL........ /does that all the time

--

"There's lots of things that are hard to explain to them," He turned his head to look at him, "They're all so stupid. And you are unique, in your own unique way."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am

LOL I've heard that too. BUT UM. NICE TO KNOW that about you. LMAO

---

Kakatios nodded, "Well, some are stupid, but maybe most are just ignorant. Which is a good thing though." He let out a happy chirp then in place of a smile, since he doesn't have the lips to do that, "Well, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:36 am

LMAO DOESN'T MEAN ITS TRUE GOSSHHHH

--

"True point." Devlin nodded with a smile. "You're welcome. God, donkt turn into a chicken next. I'd probably smother you." He said, with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 am

LMAO. SURE SURE.

---

Kakatios nodded and chirped again, "Oh, what other animals would you smother?" He eyed Devlin's serious expression, "Should I be worried?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 am

>:S
Whoooo references to my birdies ftw

--

"Just chickens. Or, pigeons. Those little Belgian Highflyers, with the cute little hairdo." He found himself grinning like an idiot at the thought. "Yes, yes you should be worried. Very worried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: