War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

Michael B] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

YAY to references! Very Happy

---

Kakatios chirped-laughed and then hopped backwards eyeing Devlin worriedly. "If you do want to feel my feathers, go ahead, but don't squeeze me to hard. I'm so frail now!"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 am

"Frail, yeah right." He raised his eyebrows. "You arenkt cool enough. Chickens are way cooler. They have the comb and stuff. Heck yeah." He smiled, "No offense to you. Wait, yes. No. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 am

"Well, fine, I'm not frail!" He titled his head then, "Not cool enough? And maybe you want to offend me? Well, here I thought you were awesome!" He took several hops backwards, "But I guess not and so, so hurtful with your words!"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

"Oh, come here poor birdie." Devlin reached over and grabbed him with one hand. "You poor thing, getting your feathers all ruffled in a bunch." He rolled his eyes playfully and put Kakatios on his chest, petting him. "There, little birdie got some love. All better?"
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:01 am

Kakatos chirped in protest as Devlin picked him up, but didn't try to get away when he was placed on Devlin's chest. "Yes, yes, I"m all happy as can be now that I got some loving." He chirped again and then suddenly changed forms again. To that of a puppy version of his wolf form. Black fur and all, "Well, odd time to change."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:04 am

"Oh dear, now this is weird." He picked him up and set him on the floor, "Please, I bed of you. Dov not act like a puppy. Or piss anywhere. It's the pound for you if you do." He laughed, patting his head.

--
Effffff it's 3 LOLI have to get up early too omg
Gonna head to bed ;0; nini<333 iluuu
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 am

Kakatios laughed lightly, "I'll try to restrain myself, maybe." He grinned then and wagged his tail a couple of times. "I wouldn't want to go to the pound, no one would adopt me!"

----

Yeah, time flies by! G'night! <3 ilu2
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

"Well, you're cute enough to be abopted." Devlin seemed to weigh his options, "But I think I would miss you if that happened." He flipped over to lay on his belly, resting his head on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 am

Kakatios smiled slightly and laid down on his belly too, "I guess I would miss you too. I doubt it would be as fun with a bunch of humans." He nodded then, mostly to himself, "Our day of fun was ruined."

----

LOL. I don't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Jfka f I have to go to my mother's graduation B[ sadday

O
Well
/Makes something happen.
I HOPE KAKATIOS WON'T GET JEALOUS U:

--

"We can have another one. Don't worry." Devlin smiled, his ears twitched as there was a knock at the door. "Hm.." Slowly he got up and went to the door, opening it slowly at first until he saw who it was."Hey hey, look who it is." He smiled, a relatively shorts girl in a pink tou-tou (spelling? Lolol) was standing just outside the door. She was very petite with long Strawberry-blonde curles and freckles all over her face and arms. "Hi, Devlin." She smiled, bright eyed.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:28 pm

OH NO. HE MIGHT JUST GET JEALOUS and moody now. D:

----

"Well that's a relief then." Kakatios watched as Devlin moved to and opened the door. He peered around Devlin and eyed the girl at the door, wondering who it was. But instead of saying anything, he just settled for watching Devlin interact with the stranger to see what unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:33 pm

UH OH

--

"Ramie!" Devlin grinned and hugged her, she was so short her head only came up to about his chest. "I haven't seen you in forever, girl. Come in," He stepped aside so she could enter. She looked around, her mouth shaped in an 'o' as she examined things, noticing Kakatios after several moments. "A puppy!" She squeaked, crouching in front of him. "B'awww, look how cute he is!" She grinned, blue eyes sparkling. "When did you get a puppy, Dev?" Devlin looked thoughtfuln "About 5 minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Whatever shall we do!?

---

Kakatios twitched his ears, catching the name of the girl and then stared at the way she reacted to him. He looked from Ramie to Devlin then, a thoughtful look in his eyes as he focused on Devlin for a moment. He looked back to Ramie and shrugged, then made his way back over to the couch. He jumped onto it and grumbled, "I really hope you're not a human, I've had enough of them for the day."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm

I do not know!!

--

Ramie looked sad as he walked away, and Devlin tilted his head. "Normally he doesn't act like that." He said, shrugging a little. "Ohn oh, Dev!" She hopped up, as if remembering something. "Cupid said says hi, and that if you ever need help finding someone..." She winked and elbowed him playfully, making him laugh. "Nah, I think I'm okay for now." He looked at Kakatios and walked over, sitting down beside him. Ramie followed and sat on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Me either! Maybe Kakatios will run away crying like a pansy! LOL

---

Kakatios twitched his ears, listening to them, he shook his head slightly as they sat beside him. "Perhaps you need to know me longer to know how I normally act." He then moved away some, as far as he could while still staying on the couch. "You're more than okay Devlin, remember? You're awesome!", he ended sarcastically. Then he focused on Ramie briefly for a moment, "Should I maybe give you two privacy?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 pm

LMAO awwwww

--

Devlin looked at Kakatios through narrowed eyes, "I donkt know what the hell your problem is, but you needto calm down." He said, Ramie looked taken aback, "I'm sorry, maybe I just came at the wrong time..." She said quietly. A black halo slowly came into view above her head. She stood up and headed for the door, but Devlin followed. "No, it's okay. He's just tired," he said, his own halo shrinking and floating over to hover above Kakatios' head. It hummed lowly and methodically, in an attempt to maybe relax and calm him dow.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

LOL. He sure is moody now! Razz

---

Kakatios ignored Devlin's reaction, except for maybe a ghost of a smile. He spared only a glance as Ramie got up and headed for the door. Then looked again as he took notice of her black halo, he narrowed his eyes a fraction and then focused his attention on Devlin's halo as it floated above his head. He gazed at it thoughtfully and twitched his ears and tail as h e listened to the humming. Then he murmured softly, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

"No, It's alright. They're tracking me, anyhow." Ramie hugged him again and smiled, "It was good to see you. And there's something outside for you, Cupid and Shuffle thought you might like it." She said. "I'll be back , "Take care, okagain soonn don't worry." She let go of him then, "Take care, okay? Youkre still the best of us all." Devlin noded, opening the door for her. "Don't take any chances, alright?" She nodded with a smile, and the minute she stepped off the porch she vanished
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Kakatios watched as Ramie disappeared and then jumped off the couch. He moved to Devlin and looked up at him. "You were right, I shouldn't have been so rude. But it's good you have someone who comes to check on you." He thought for a moment and then, "Thank you for letting me stay here and being kind to me."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

"Mhmmm." Devlin let the sound hum in his throat for several long moments. Before looking out on the porch. Propped again the wall of the house was what looked like a hand-made bow, he picked it up. "Why were you acting like thatml He then askedn his halo returning to him.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Kakatios twitched his ears listening to the extended humming sound. He glanced at the bow that Devlin now had and then focused on Devlin again, "I don't know really. Maybe because I'm not used to such...closeness with others. I did almost die too. I am not sure how I still live, but I have you to thank for that."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

"Jealousness?" Devlin asked, practically void of emotion. He brought the bow up and pulled the string back, aiming at a tree in the distance. "I don't know, either." He said, letting the string go loose so he could look down at Kakatios.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Kakatios nodded slowly, "Jealousy? I don't know...maybe a little." He watched as Devlin aimed at the tree and then looked back up at Devlin, "Well, before I wear out my welcome. That other angel, Ramie, how long have you two known each other?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

"Remind me to ask you something at a later date." Devlin said, reentering the house and shutting the door. "Since I was born," he set the bow down on the kitchen table, "she helped me along on my travels and managed to stay alive, except her wings were taken from her." He explained, "Now she travels around to us. Cupid and Shuffle, she is close to them, and helps them, even though she is not from the Family of Dance."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm

"I wonder what you will ask me," he said as he followed Devlin to the kitchen table. "Well, that's good, she must be trustworthy then." Kakatios glanced up at Devlin and tilted his head, "The Family of Dance? So the angels are in...groups called families? What family are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: