War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

Michael B] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Kakatios listened to Devlin and smiled slightly as Devlin grinned and them placed his extended paw back upon the ground. He listened intently to what Devlin had to say and nodded at the end. "Yes...once. Long ago. But...I don't even know when it is here." He put emphasis on when, as if he had no clue what year, season, month, or day it was. He shook his head then, "Yes, I was once an angel or something like it. I forget what it would have been called actually. But I was a guardian of sorts. I made a mistake and was cast out. I lost my wings long ago." He paused then, remaining silent for several long moments, "You say they are mean. Is there some type of war going on?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

"Awww, what a shame." Devlin said as he listened, frowning and sitting still for once. "There's... something of a war. You see, okay. Uhh...." He looked around, moving his lower jaw around trying to find the words. "The Demons and the Angels are fighting, and Spirit, our 'God' got his golden halo stolen by Inferno Onx, the 'Devil.' And now, Spirit is corrupt and no one knows it so he's making them all do weird stuff like kill me and Macarena and Tango and Cupid and Shuffle and and all the others." He sighed, looking at the ground, "We all stay separated so that if they discover us, it's only one. so we all kind of just... do our own things, help people in different ways, you know. I offer people living in horrible conditions a chance to live a new life, but they loose their memory of me. So in return they have to dedicate their lives to figuring out my name and who I am again." He shrugged, "I dunno. Wait, why am I telling you all of this again? Oh yeah. I like to ramble, sorry."

--

This is actually kind of the plot to the book I'm writing... except it gets a lot more involved
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Kakatios listened, narrowing his eyes slightly as Devlin went on about the details of the war. He shook his head sadly as Devlin finished up, "You are similar to what I once was. I was supposed to protect lives, but I ended up killing more then saving. But this is not the world I came from. I do not know of this god or devil you speak of. I am still not back home." He sighs then and glanced skyward, "But there wasn't really a home for me there either." He focused on Devlin again, "I do not know why I'm here or what my purpose is. I have not helped anyone in a long time nor have I worked with a celestial for even a longer amount of time. But it is...good what you do." He smiled slightly again, "I'd rather listen to a being such as you ramble over a human any day."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I really like that post for some reason. I just. Keep reading it over and over omg

--

"Naw, I bet that isn't true. I'm sure you protected people just well." Devlin tipped his head again, "I think you should stick around here for a little while. I mean, if you want to. Maybe I can help you figure out what you're here for and stuff, as long as you're sure you wouldn't mind listening to me ramble. I've had no one to talk to for some while, even since they got... her, since it's not like these humans would understand." His halo regained it's own sense of gravity and hovered atop his head once more, dimming its glow a little as his expression seemed to sadden a bit, but he did his best to try and hide it.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 pm

"I...can't remember what about it was true. For a while I might have been a demon." Kakatios gaze at the ground thoughtfully, but still listening. "I suppose I will stay, nothing else for me to do." He focused on Devlin again, noticing his expression and gazed at him, wondering. "Her you say? I have never known of something like that." He kept his focus upon Devlin and his halo, twitching his tail some, and murmuring, "Maybe that is why I did what i did."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:42 pm

"She was, my best friend. Well, maybe more than that. I don't know what we were at the time, I just know she's dead now." Devlin shrugged, smiling, "But, it's okay. Oh, come on. Let's get back to my place before the sun comes up; then the people really start taking notice to me, and probably to you, too." He said, standing with a stretch. "I live in abandoned old building a couple minutes away from the city. I think we'll have to walk though, because my puny little self isn't strong enough to carry you when I fly." He chuckled slightly, his feathers puffed out when he thought of flying and his halo regained it's full glow.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Kakatios nods and sighs to himself, wondering that was like He noticed Devlin's smile and nods again, "Yes, the sun and attention wouldn't do either of us any good." He stood too and kept his eyes focused on Devlin and then actually laughed, "I'm sure you have a strength of a different kind Devlin, but you don't need to carry me. Fly away and I can follow you, I have my ways to move quickly." He glanced up at the halo as it glowed again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:42 pm

"Nyah, I'm just a little weakling." Devlin smiled, flapping his wings. "See ya there!" He called playfully, taking off to the sky and zooming off away from both the city. It didn't take him long to arrive at the abandoned old house; not even a road led to it. It was built of wood, and seemed to be falling apart, but he still managed to make it liveable. Inside it wasn't dusty or messy, infact, it was pretty clean and filled with furniture and many things Ddevlin had collected over his time. He hopped up and sprawled out on the couch to wait for Kakatios to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Kakatios laughed as Devlin flew off, his eyes glowed for just a moment and where just was seemed to be a void and in the next instant was a raven. A large one, almost the size of a hawk, but a raven nonetheless. This change all happened in only a few seconds, he flapped his small ebony wings and was in the air and following Devlin. He watched what way Devlin went intently, but seeing as ravens aren't terribly fast he took a short while longer to get there. He circled the house twice, examining it closely and then dived through the opening Devlin had gone through, as he did he immediately changed back into the shape of a wolf and looked over at Devlin on the couch and then looked around the inside of the house.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Devlin watched him enter, and watched him examine his house. It wasnkt very spacious, but it was comfy and liveable. Around the living room were pinned feathers and other curious things to the wall; horns of all kinds, weapons, hides, feathers, furs. But the most peculiar thing of them all, was a large, majestic pair of wings mounted above the fireplace. They were red with many hues of orange and pinks mixed in, along with black and blue. Above them, a pair of crazily twisted and bent horns, a pair that didn't belong to a single animal of that planet, or any planet for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Kakatios examined all the things on the walls from where he sat with a slight curiosity. He had seen all the lesser things many times before. The weapons and parts of animals were nothing new to him. But slowly he focused his eyes upon the the great pair of wings and the horns. He knew what they were as well, but he had only seen them rarely in his many years of existence. He keeps his gaze upon those artifacts and slowly spoke, "You say you are a weakling, but that speaks differently. Unless you only found them. But I don't think you would do that." He turns his eyes to Devlin then, watching him intently. "I am starting to sense we have more than a few things in common."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 pm

"They are..." Devlin turned his gaze to the pair of wings and horns, standing to jump over the table infront of the couch and sit infront of them so he could look up at them. "They are my prized posession. I collect lots of things on my travels, but nothing could trumph these." He spent several more moments staring at them, before turning back around to look at his guest. "More in common? Oh really?" He tipped his head to the side, it seemed to be a frequent habit of his.

New York New York- Frank Sinatra
^^^^^^
Just a note to self before if I leave this app right now it erases all I have LOL ]:
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Kakatios watched and listened to Devlin closely, he shifted his eyes to the pair of wings and horns again and nodded slowly at Devlin's question. He turned his eyes back to Devlin and gazed at him for several long moments, "Perhaps...Maybe I see a bit of me in you. Or the me from...before. As for the similarities, you keep trophies...I do too in a way. But not in such a nice...fashion." He was silent for several long moments, staring at the floor as if straining to remember something. "You don't seem fazed by the things that have happened to you, I though you younger, but I know I am wrong."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

"Get off my lawn, you durn kids!" Devlin said in his mock imitation of an old-man voice, grinning at himself. "Sorry, this is a bit more serious than that, I know. I am actually quite old, but not as old as some. After I was born, the Devil before Inferno Onx got a lead on where my parents were hiding-- long story short, he killed them, forcing me to watch. He told me they were outcasts, and hated. That I was as good as a'skum-bag street hobo' and that I was no one for this world. He told his minions then and there to kill me, but someone protected and saved me. That really took a toll on me... but slowly, one by one, he picked off what friends I had. Since then, not much phases me anymore." He looked at Kakatios, something in his eyes sparkled, as if to say not all is lost. Devlin was a different sort of Angel, unlike the others he chose when to show his emotions and how. "I wouldnkt say I'm entirely emotionless," he said after a few long moments, "It just sometimes seems I've been it all, yanno?"
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm

A sliver of a smile crossed his lips as Devlin's imitation and then nodded listening, "Apparently this devil didn't like you or your parents. I wonder if he perhaps was trying to make you something like me. A shadow of what you once were, but seeing as you're not, well no point in going on about that. I suppose you don't know saved you on that day, or else you would be with them or helping them in some way to return the favor." He looks at Devlin in return and nods again, "You've seen much, that is no doubt and you remember having parents. I don't. And there is more, I've had the...opportunity to wander in the never ending fires and the realm of spirits. I have learned there is always more to see..to observe and that is what I've done for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Now it was Devlin's turn to nod and listen. "I donkt know who or what it was, no. I just remember a black blur, nothing more." He held back a sigh, "He didn't like them because they were a danger to him, he just couldn'kt get to them before, well, me." He turned to look at the sets of wings and horns quickly. "I think it would be wonderful, to just observe and watch things. I just get caught in the middle of tem."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

"A black blur? Hm. Almost sounds like me, but I wouldn't forget doing such." He watched Devlin the entire time, the wings and horns did not hold as much interest as the Angel in front of him. "He was terrified then, terrified that his doom was at close. And, no, what I observed was many horrors of the mortal races. I caused some horrible things by accident and later did so purposely. I was hunted like you, both by those pure and both by a darkness seeking vengeance. Now though...I know not my purpose."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 pm

"Perhaps your purpose..." Devlin scratched under his chin with his paw, "Is to do right for what you have done wrong." He said, his halo twirled and spun around atop his head, almost in a playful manor as he spoke. He moved his bottom jaw about as he thought to himself, staring at the wolf in front of him, "Or maybe it's just to finally live your life how you want it. Or or... uh, I dunno." He shrugged, "Just playing with thoughts, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Kakatios gazed at Devlin and hummed quietly to himself, "I do not think I can right the wrongs I've done." He gazed at the halo and watched it with a slight smile. "That thing seems to have a life of its own." He focused on Devlin as a whole again and then at the ground, "Live my own life? I'm not sure if I can, for I don't know how." He then glanced out the window, "Better you play with your thoughts than your thought plays with you."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:15 pm

"Thoughts can play with you? Weirrddd." Devlin said, dropping to the floor then rolling on his back. "Yeah, it likes to play and stuff. It's actually sorta strange." As he moved his paws about, his halo dodged around them and at one point made several humming sounds. "It sings with me and stuffs. And living your own life? Awh, that's easy. Well kinda. Maybe? I dunno, it just kinda comes naturally after awhile."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes, they can...or maybe I'm just insane." Kakatios watched Devlin again with a look of amusement, "You really do seem more like a wolf. I've never done that in all my days in this guise." He focused his eyes on the halo again, "That's very interesting. It sings too? Very unusual." He nods then and lays down, "It does not come natural for me I suppose, I don't know how to live life as you speak."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yupp, sings with all its heart. Well... if it had one. You know what I mean." Devlin gave up and tipped his head back against the floor so he could look at Kakatios. "Well, I was born an Angel wolf. I'm usualy a human, though. I dunno, kinda fun to switch back and forth I guess." His halo circled around his once more before going to sit atop Kakatios' head, spinning around as it did. "Huh. Never seen it do that before." Devlin said curiously
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"It has more heart than some beings that actually do." He kept his eyes on Devlin with a slight smile and nodded as Devlin spoke, "I haven't been in a human form in a while, I don't think I can anymore. And I...think I was a wolf first." He then blinks in surprise as the halo moved to his head, "Is this a good or bad thing?" He moved his eyes upwards without moving his head to try to look at the halo and as he did, there were two distinct quiet popping sounds.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 pm

"Naw, I bet you could. You can do anything." Devlin replied, his face turning perplexed at the popping sound. "What the crap was that?" He asked, rolling over onto his side and stretching out. The halo just spun in place afew more times before gliding back over to Devlinn "I think it just likes you." He said
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

"I don't know about anything, but uh...thanks for the belief in me I guess." He twitched his tail at Devlin's question, "I don't know, but it hurt." He watched as the halo moved back to Devlin and smile slightly, "Well that's a relief then, the singing halo likes me." he then stoop up and shifted his weight from paw to paw slowly, "Well, nothing feels out of place. How odd..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: