War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

Michael B] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 am

"That is kinda weird." Devlin slowly picked himself up as well. "Where'd it hurt at?" He askedstretching out his wings and flapping them a few times. "Maybe you just... or possibly.... uh. I think you're weird." He grinned and pranced around in a circle. "But I am too. So it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 am

"Yes, it's very weird." He kept his eyes on Devlin, "Along my back I guess." He watched as Devlin stretched and hummed, "Maybe I just what?" He smiled as Devlin grinned, "Yes, you're a weird one."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 am

"Weird is cool, and awwesome." Devlin said looking around the room quickly. "Anways, if you want to take a nap you can. I usually go out for dinner at night, so we can do that if you want. Ikm usually bored during the day, not much to do but sleep or organize things, yanno?" He was beginning to speak quickly again, "Unless, you have sometime in mind to do maybe? I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 am

Kakatios watched with amusement, "I don't know if weird is awesome or not, but i'll take your word on it. And do you expect something to happen or do you always look around like that?" He then looked around himself, but briefly as Devlin spoke quickly. "Dinner? You eat? I...don't. I rarely sleep either, even that might not count as sleeping." He tilts his head slight, "Something in mind, like what, I'm the...guest here, so I would have to follow your lead I think."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 am

"I just get paranoid sometimes." Devlin shrugged ashe thought to himself. "Hmm... Yes, I eat. More for the pleasure and sensationn even though I technically donkt have to. It can be romantic too, sometimes. Depending on the place, because if you go to McDonalds. Nuh-uh, forgetabboutit." He shook his head, his fur fluffing up. "Noooope. You're the guest, so you get to decide. It's my rule." He then nodded and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:11 am

"I understand paranoia, but if something did come after you, it would not expect me." He shifted slightly on his paws then,"You get pleasure from eating? I thought that was only for the mortals. How curious..." he gazed at Devlin oddly then, "Romantic? I know only of romance, I have not experience it myself. McDonald's? What world am I in...that name seems familiar to me, but vaguely" He shook his head in return, "It might be your rule, but I haven't a clue what to do." He twitched his tail from side to side then thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Still doesn't mean I'm not paranoid." Devlin said, beginning to prance around in circles, then he stopped dead din his tracks and looked at Kakatios in an almost shocked way. "Never experienced it? What!" His jaw hung open in surprise, "How is that possible?" He gasped and took several steps back before jumping forward again in a playful way, "Now I know what we're gonna do. We're going to go some bars. Sound good? Greaaattttttt." He smiled, shifting around on his paws. "You should be totally excited right now."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

"Your paranoia will probably save you." He watched Devlin with amusement and then stared at Devlin's reaction, "No, I haven't. Should I have?" He then was torn between silence and laughter as Devlin backed away and then did laughed as Devlin jumped forward, "Maybe going to some bars sounds great to you, but it's not a place I belong in, I don't see the reason to going to any." He just kept staring at Devlin and shook his head slightly, "Tell me, why I should be excited?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 pm

"Hey, man, you don't have to go to these bars. But if you don't, you get to spend time with me. Which, may or may not be a bad thing." Devlin winked at him and wagged his tail, "We have to do something. What sounds fun? Park, uh... what else is there in this city. Bowling. People watching." He sat down and looked upwards in thought, "There's a fair, carnival, thing sometimes, but I'm not sure if that is going on right now or not."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well, I"m not saying I don't go to bars. But the times I did go I didn't drink. I...observed. And yes...that could be good or bad..." Kakatios blinked then as Devlin winked at him, in his mind he wasn't sure what to make of it, but his tail gave him away as it wagged twice. He then listened to Devlin's suggestions, "I...don't know what fun is really either. But I have done a lot of people watching." He then went a bit slack-jawed as the realization dawned on him, "Wait, wait, wait. I remember you mentioned...McDonald's earlier and that...streetlight when we first met. It didn't cross my mind until now. What realm is this? And what year?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

"People watching is fun as long as someone is with you, because then you can make comments out loud and stuff. Umm, they call it Earth." Devlin raised an eyebrow, one of his ears folded back and the other stood straight up. "I don't know exactly, time escapes me. Sometime in the 2000's though, I know that. How come?" He asked, sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 pm

"Yes...it's quite interesting, but I watched them more then a little while at a time. Some I watched for years." He sat down as Devlin answered his question and thought deeply as he remembered things he hadn't thought about in a long time. He looked in Devlin's direction with almost a expression of sadness, "So, I'm back here after all this time. I wonder if i's the same..." He focused on Devlin then and the air of sadness disappeared, "I was once on Earth, but that was probably almost three centuries ago. Yet it was in the 2000s too when I was...banished. How curious."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

"Time travel?" Devlin shrugged and didn't say anything else, he was thinking about what Kakatios said, and why he sad been banished. He thought to ask, but figured it would be too inappropriate to. After several long moments he finally did, "Come on, lets go out and we'll decide what to do after we start walking."He smiled, standing up and turning around, "Be right back." He padded into one of the room in the house, the door shut behind him. Emerging several minutes later was a tall human boy, maybe about the age of 17, wearing a hoodie and pair of jeans with red converse as his shoes. Around his neck was a white necklace, that looked like his halo. He had semi-long brown hair that partially ran wild around his head.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Kakatios shrugged in return and watched Devlin in silence then tilted his head curiously as Devlin spoke and the nodded slowly. He watched as Devlin disappeared into the room, gazing at the door patiently. He stood as Devlin came back out as human and looked him up and down slowly and then back up, smiling as he recognized the halo. "Well, that disguise looks good. But it's been so long since I took such a pleasant form I wonder if I still can." He shook his body then, like any canine would do and then just stood there silently, staring forward vacantly. His mouth moving slightly as he spoke lowly, after several long moments his form shifted to that of a cloaked being. "Well...that's not what I wanted. Huh." And with that the cloak disappeared, revealing a floating black mist or shadow and then in the next instant it solidified into the form of a tall male that looked to be in his late twenties wearing a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and boots. His hair was black and somehow both tame and wild and he had a feather earring in each ear. "Oh...Well."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'm sure you can, kind sir." Devlin said, resting his hands in his pockets as he watched the transformation. Curiosity and wonderment tugged at his mind as he saw the cloaked figure, a grin slowly spreading across this face as the man finally took shape before him. He circled around Kakatios several times, a hand to his chin in an observant matter. "Hmm... Tall, good. A little older, but hey, who's counting these days. Nice ass, check." He stood behind him and observed his butt, "'Kay, good. Lets go, champ." He grabbed his sunglasses off of the table near the door, and winked at Kakatia before he put them all, "You're going to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Kakatios watched as Devlin circled him with an amused glint in his eyes, wondering what he was up to exactly. "Well, yes older, but I..."He stopped when Devlin made the comment about his ass and glanced over his shoulder at him, "Is...that what others will think or what you're thinking?" He turned and blinked as Devlin winked at him again, "Yes, sure, fun, if you say so." He then glanced at the door and back to Devlin with his sunglasses on now, "Lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 pm

"What others will think? Maybe. What I think? Hell yeah." Devlin smiled and opened the door, pulling his keys out of his pocket and locking the door after Kakatios exited it and put the keys back in his pocket. They could see the city in the nearby distance, it wouldn't be a long walk, and it wasn't like it was extremely hot or extremely cold out; it seemed like perfect weather. "I assume you have no preference on where we go first?" Devlin asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Kakatios stared at Devlin as he followed him out the door, he then looked in the direction of the city and inhaled the sir slowly. He stood there for a few seconds and then looked back at Devlin, "I don't know this city, so, no I have no preference. Lead the way to...fun." He said that last part with a bit of a sly smile and then looked back at the city.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

"Just remember, if you wanna have fun, you need to keep an open mind to everything." Devlin said, hopping off the half-broken porch and heading towards the city. "Just go with the flow, yanno? Maybe you don't, hm." He scratched under his chin, "This will make for an interesting day, I can already tell." He said
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

He glanced over at Devlin and laughed lightly, "Oh...I keep an open mind to many a thing. But probably not what you're talking about." He kept in step with Devlin, nodding, "Yes, it probably will be an interesting time. Hopefully nothing bad will happen." He hesitated then, but continued on, "What kind of fun do you really mean, because I have never engaged in what mortals would call fun."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

"What do you think I'm talking about?" Devlin raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him. "Well... depends on what type of fun you mean. Some people go bar hopping, get drunk off their ass, and then bang a bunch of girls. Er, that means to have sex with, if you didn't know." He chuckled to himself, "But uhm, yeah. Some of them do drugs, others drive their cars really fast or shop lift. Others just, I don't know really. Take walks, or go out to dinner. All depends on what you like." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 pm

He listened intently as Devlin explained the meaning of fun and burst out laughing, "In all the many years, that is how they always have fun. You would think they would come up with something else to do as fun." His expression turned serious then, "But I suppose with such a limited time...they are bound to do what they have to do to enjoy it." He glanced over at Devlin thoughtfully, "Well, that's what they consider fun. But what do you consider fun?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"True point, my good sir. We have all the time in the world, they do not." He nodded, seeing it reasonable. "Me? Well, hm. I like having a good drink, mainly to talk to the bartenders. I haven't gotten drunk in years though. My definition of fun would be going on an adventure with someone, and laughing, and having a good time, but that hasn't been possible for quite sometime, sadly." He shrugged, "But it's okay, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 pm

"I don't think I've drunk anything in a long time, I guess I forgot what things like that taste and feel." He glanced over at Devlin again, "An adventure you say? Laughing and a good time...Huh." He offered a slight smile, "Well, maybe it's possible now"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yes, adventures in deed." He smiled, "Perhaps it is, that just depends on what Angel or Demon wants to find a way to screw it up somehow." He crackled his knuckles. "Try not to get lost in the people," Devlin chuckled, "Sometimes its over bearing." Soon they were passing one building that was part of the city, then another and another until they were in the heart of the city. "Hmm... I think it's this way." he said, crossing the street quickly as the light turned red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: