War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

Michael B] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 pm

"Some are in families, just the ones born angel." Devlin grabbed a shirt hanging on one of the chairs, pulling it on and playing with his hair a little. "The family of dance doesnkt have many members still alive. Cupid, Shuffle, Tango, Macarena, Limbo, and Salsa are the only ones I have heard from in awhile. Me? I don't know, seeing as I am the last." He sighed, making his way back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Kakatios nods, listening about the family of dance. He frowned as he heard Devlin sigh and watched him walk back to the couch, he walked after him and jumped up beside him. "Well...I guess we have that in common then. Except I never had a family. I just began to exist, thanks to a higher power." He looked up at Devlin then, "Maybe I shouldn't have asked."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

"No, no. It's okay. I just never knew them, and wish maybe I could have had a family, yanno?" Devlin scratched under his chin, running his fingers through his fur. "I had the start of one at one point. It was... amazing." He breathed out the word, closing his eyes as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Kakatios nodded his head slowly, "That would be nice to have." He looked up at Devlin and then nuzzled into him, "Tell me about it will you?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"It was fun, and nice." He put an arm around him and stroked his face. "When my parents were alive, they would snuggled up to me and teach me things, or whisper me stories before bedtime. And when Symphony was alive, it was like... I don't know. I had someone close to me, everyday. It was like having hope. And I was happy. She stood beside me and made me laugh, smile; she accepted me for me, not what I was born as."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Kakatios nodded again and then laid down on the couch, "That does sound nice. I wonder what it would have been like." He shook his head then, "I'm sorry that she isn't around anymore for you. Terrible things always happen that should not."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm

"Yes, that they do." Devlin nodded then, staying quiet for several minutes. "Yanno, we kinda got our own little family goin' on here, well, figuring you're going to stick around, of course."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Kakatios smiled and began to wag his tail, "You're right about that. It is kinda like a family. And I do plan on staying around, as long as you can tolerate me anyways that is." He looked at Devlin with a grin, "You might have to send me to a pound."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Sorry, I'm in the car to see my brother and my 4G is being sketchy
Andomg
The stars are out eee /squeal
(Aka it's clean and I can see them for once LOL]
Love starts n.n <33

--

"Good, and I think I can put up with you, so long as you can with me." Devlin smiled, looking down at him. "Oh, really? And I suppose you'll wanna sleep at thye foot of my bed tonight, toon huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I love the stars. I don't live in a city, so I can see them every night. SO PRETTY
And what love? I'm confused. LUL

---

Kakatios smiles and nods, "Yes, I can put up with you. Better company than any other I've ever talked to." He tilted his head then, "What, no, I wasn't going to ask that. But if you're offering..." He laughed then and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

I meant stars LOL not starts

--

Devlin chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I don't care if you do, hell, sleep under the covers, I donkt care, as long as you sleep." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:43 pm

LOL I love typos

----

Kakatios smiled and nodded, "Fine, fine, have it your way. I'll sleep with y-..." He paused then, realizing what he was about to say, "Okay, I'll sleep in the bed."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm

"Sleep with me?" Devlin raised his eyebrows at the thought, "Well, that could be arranged, yanno." He kept a straight face for several moments afterwards, making it hard to tell if he was joking or not, but then he smiled. "Oh, fine, fine. Have it your way, I won't try anything, then."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Kakatios gazed at Devlin's serious expression and then blinked, shaking his head, "Wa-wait, I me-meant that..." He paused then, trying to regain his composure. He focused on Devlin, "Wait, what would you try? Because that might not work too well with me." He laughed then, "Seeing as I have not...partaken in those things."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Devlin slowly turned his head to Kakatios, "You've never.... WHAT!" His eyes went wide in disbelief, "How is that possible... Holy crap dude, you need like, a hooker, or something." He couldn't help but laugh, "Or a girlfriend. Or boyfriend. Whichever blows your skirt up, man."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Kakatios gazed evenly at Devlin, "No, I have never engaged in those...activities." He shook his head then, "When I told you earlier that I mostly observed, I meant that. I watch, but do not act. I have learned many a thing by doing that." He sighed quietly then, "That is how it is possible, for I never had a desire for a hooker, girlfriend, boyfriend, lover, or anything of the sort." He paused then, "Plus I don't think any of them would like what's up my skirt.", he ended with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 pm

"So you, like, watched people have sex?" He raised an eyebrow. "Weirrdddd. You've never liked anyone? Ever?" He frowned slightly, his halo making a faint humming sound. "Well, what is up your skirt, huh?
He asked, a sort of crooked smile crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"Well...yes...I have. Many times. Just to...observe." Kakatios shook his head then, "No, I've never liked anyone. I never really thought about getting anyone to like me, I never saw the point of it." His eyes widened a bit in surprise, "Uhm, well, I...I don't know how to answer that." He eyed Devlin and his smile warily.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

"Uh-huh, sure you don't." Devlin nodded, almost sarcastically. "Just to observe, huh? No other reasons?" He raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes in a questioning manor, rubbing his chin. "You don't try and get people to like you, yanno. They just... do."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Kakatios shook his head, "Well, fine...I do know how it's done, but I haven't done so myself." He snorted then, "Yes, I just loved watching them. It was a thrill." He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, you're right about that. I guess that hasn't happened then, maybe because I haven't tried to befriend anyone."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well, let's try befriending people now. I vote, we go to a bar. I like bars." He said as a second thought, "You can meet people there, heh heh." He grinned, "And you'll get to drink. Which you are, not if ands or buts about it."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

"Well, I wouldn't mind trying that, but if you hadn't noticed, I haven't regained my full strength. If I tried to turn into a human, I'd probably be a child." He shook his head, "Plus last time we went to town, a coffee shop fell apart. They're probably still cleaning that up!"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"Children suck, please don't." Devlin frowned, shuddering at the thought. "Well, fine. I vote, nap first, then. And, I'm sure they still are. I feel really bad, i'll probably end up giving Marty the money to have it repaired." He stood up and stretched, wagging his tail as he did.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yes, children can be annoying." He nodded then, "Yeah, sure, a nap. If I had money, I'd help play too.." He stoop up too and shook his body, then wagged his tail too. "I hope we don't sleep too long."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:55 pm

"Of we do, oh well. The night scene is better anyways." Devlin shrugged and headed towards a closed door, opening it to reveal his bedroom. Inside was a neatly made bed, and several dressers, and a closet. But, posted all over the walls were different pictures and documents. Pictures of different angels, some with halos, some with out. Others of menacing beings, presumably demons, and others yet of what seemed to be just humans. The documents ranged from blocks of writing, to maps, to diagrams. "It's kind of... messy." Devlin said outloud, even though only the walls seemed a bit messy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: