War Woofs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Woofs

Do you have the will to fight?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael B]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

Michael B] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

He returned the smiled and then shrugged, "Well if they tried to ruin it, we'll just have to ruin them." He nodded and noticed how there seemed to be a number of people suddenly when there were none only a few minutes ago. He followed Devlin closely, peering about, watching the crowds closely, expecting something to go awry. He hummed quietly to himself and followed Devlin across the street.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"Good idea!" Devlin grinned. Quickly, a park area came into view. Part of it was dedicated to kids, the other more towards adults. In the center, a giant water fountain was positioned with kids playing around it, and people throwing coins in it. "If I am especially bored some days, I come in here as a canine and sit in the fountain. And they they throw money in I catch it and throw it back. It freaks everyone out."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Kakatios laughed lightly and examined the park, he watched all those within sight closely. All the kids and adults and their actions, he hummed to himself again, quietly though and then looked over at Devlin. "Well, that does sound interesting. I bet some of them never throw coins in it again. Then again, I'm sure you'd rather do something else besides freaking them out."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Devlin looked at Kakatios, an eyebrow cocked. "Rather do something else? Hell yeah," he looked him up and down, "I'd tap that shit, man." He smiled almost innocently and began walking towards the fountain. Several younger girls scurried off and he peered down at his reflection in the water, sighing softly to himself as he did, taking off his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Kakatios nodded, "Well, yes, I'd rather do something besides scare them." A look of confusion crossed his face then, "You'd tap...what?" He watched as Devlin walked towards the fountain, looking him up and down curiously as he tried to figure out what those words meant. A look of surprise crossed his face then as he recalled what Devlin really meant and then shook his head, "But I've never..." Fortunately Devlin had moved to the fountain, so he moved after and gazed down into the fountain too. "Uh...what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 am

"Thoughts." Devlin looked at Kakatios from the corner of his eye, "duh." He smiled, "Nah, I don't know, really." He slipped his sunglasses back on; the only reason he wore them most of the time was because despite his new form, there were parts of his appearance that carried on, his eye colour being one of them. they were still a deep maroon, and he always attracted attention because of them. "I'm weird."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 am

He looked over at Devlin with a perked eyebrow and then grinned, "But you're so awesome, I thought you would know!" He watched as Devlin put the sunglasses back on, "Well, yes, you're weird. But that isn't really a bad thing." He glanced around slowly, "Well where do we go now to have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 am

"Well, right here." Devlin outstretched his arms and moved to stand in front of Kakatios. Quicly, he shoved him backwards into the fountain and laughed. "Hope you don't mind!" He said quickly before taking off running through the park.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

Kakatios looked curious for a second and then found himself soaking wet in the fountain. "HEY! Damn you!" But, he couldn't help but laugh for some reason and pulled himself out of the fountain and ran after Devlin. "Get your tail back here!"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 am

"Whatcha gonna do about it, huh?" Devlin called behind him, dodging through a crowd of people skillfully. It wasn't until we went to turn he had complications, almost falling on his face in the process, but he quickly regained himself and kept running. "How long you gonna chase me for, huh old man?" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:30 am

Kakatios continues running after him, "I don't know, but you won't be liking it!" He burst out laughing and stumbled as he saw Devlin almost fall, "I'll chase you as long as I want or until you give up and come back youngster!" He laughed again and continued after Devlin, actually enjoying the chase he was having.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 am

As he continued running, Devlin slowed down over time until they were back at the fountain, in which he pranced around several times. "Sloowwww pookkkeeeee." He said in a deep voice, still not letting Kakatios close enough to catch him yet.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 am

He shook his head and laughed, watching Devlin. "You are definitely a weird one." He stood there, keeping his eyes focused on Devlin, not really even trying to chase him now as he sees how pointless it would be. "Well, I wonder how I should dry off."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 am

"Take your clothes off?" Devlin stopped and stood still several feet away from the fountain, "Just kidding, we're in public. Uhh, just walk it off? Or we could go buy you a towel, I dunno any other options." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 am

Kakatios laughed quietly, "I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?" He smiled slyly and then looked around, "Yeah, I'm sure they would all be terrified of what lies beneath this clothing." He shrugs then, "Yeah, air drying seems the best way."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

"Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't." He shrugged then rolled his eyes, "Uh-huh, sure, sure. Well, let's walk then. As long as you don't like, strangle me." He smiled and headed back towards the sidewalks and the streets. "We're going to a coffee shop next. And you are going to drink something, 'kay?" He asked, even though it seemed much more of a statement.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

"Fine, fine. I wont' strangle you right now. Maybe later." he said with a grin and then followed Devlin back out of the park, "Okay, I'll drink whatever you want me to. But you're to blame if I spit it at you or something." He chuckled and walked side by side with Devlin, looking around casually and observing the people nearby.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 am

"Son, you spit it at me, and you'll get a lot of hot coffee spilled on your lap." Devlin raised his eyebrows and smiled, "So watch yourself bub." The coffee shop was only about a block down, and very comfy and inviting when they arrived inside. "Hey, Devlin!" One of the workers called with a smile, he waved to them. "Marty, my buddie here had an... accident and kind of needs a towel." "No problem." The guy smiled and slipped into one of the back rooms, "Hmm, he is sure annoying but can be handy. Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 am

"Son? Son!? We don't even look alike!" He shook his head then, "What is with you wanting to get me wet? Sure, sure, I'll keep a close eye on myself." He glanced about the coffee shop and at the one called Marty as he headed to a backroom. He glanced at Devlin, "Well, that's true for most of them. Annoying, but useful. And yeah, accident. Hmph." He looked around again and hummed to himself yet again.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

"Oh, the things I could say to you right now." Devlin shook his head, sitting down at one of the stools at a nearby table. "You don't know what you're doing to me." Marty arrived not seconds later with a clean towel and handed it to Kakatios. "So, what should I get for you guys?" "The usual for me, and whatever the old man would like." Devlin replied
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am

He glanced curiously as Devlin, blinking slowly as Devlin shook his head. He sat down with him and laughed, "Oh, do tell then." He looked up at Marty and then to Devlin again briefly, "I will have whatever this child is having. Maybe it will make him feel more grown up." He smiled slightly then and looked back up at Marty.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:26 pm

"Nah, we'll save that for another time." Devlin grinned. Marty nodded, "Coming up," He said, coming to their table several minutes later with two tall drinks. "Large coffee with peppermint." He smiled, "Thank yoouuu." Devlin smiled, handing him some money. Marty tipped his hat, "and thank you." He said, returning to behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm

"Whatever you say." He looked at the drink in front of him, not even thanking Marty and waited until Marty left before he spoke, "Coffee peppermint? You really enjoy this stuff?" He turned his gazed up to Devlin then, "I really don't see how."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

"What did we ssay about keeping an open mind?" Devlin asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "I have a thing for Peppermint, sheesh. Can't a guy drink some coffee without question?" He smiled. "Just try it, c'mon. Please? Don't be dissin' the drink."
Back to top Go down
Kallikrates
Private
Kallikrates

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm

"Well, I didn't make any oaths!" Kakatios laughed a bit and gazed down at the coffee, "Oh, you do? Then I guess it can't be too bad. And fine, I'll try it." He hesitantly raises the cup up to his lips, inhaling the smell of the peppermint coffee briefly, "Hmm, that does smell...pleasant." He titled the cup then and took a quick sip and then moved the cup away a second later. He looked slowly from the coffee to Devlin and then nodded, "Well, fine, you're right about this one thing. It does taste good." He narrows his eyes then, looking over Devlin's shoulder at the door of the coffee shop. "Well, that looked...familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Michael B] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Woofs :: Beyond the War :: RolePlay-
Jump to: